Terms and Conditions
2. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither MalloryConstruction.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out or your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. We also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication advertising, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, technologies or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either our property or used by us with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
If you feel you have found an item of your on this site, and would like it removed please use the contact form on the site to notify us. Some images we receive come from third parties and we do not have control over them or there provided images, text or items.
6. The trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (collectively the “Intellectual Property”) displayed on the Site, including all registered and unregistered Intellectual Property, are owned by us and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without our written permission or the written permission of the proper third party. Your misuse of the Intellectual Property displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that we will aggressively enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
7. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We do not have control of outside affiliates or any other sites you may visit by means of this website.
Our service may contain links to other websites and software. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites or software. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order o understand their privacy and information collection practices.
8. Although MalloryConstruction.com may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, MalloryConstruction.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations of the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give use to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Post by Guest Authors reflects the opinions of the author and not necessarily those of MalloryConstruction.com as a publication, or business. If you have any issues with a posting on this website please contact us, using the contact form provided on this website.
9. Software from this Site is further subject to United States Export Controls. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into or to a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, or any other country where the United States has embargoed goods; or anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals; or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. We may retain the service of outside contractors to perform services on our behalf (for example, to help provide technical support services or deliver new products or services). At times, we must disclose relevant personally identifiable information about you to our contractors so they may provide these specific services for us. We require our contractors to keep this information confidential and to only use the information on our behalf.
12. MalloryConstruction.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this legal page. You are bound by any such revisions we make and, therefore, should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.